Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29 Crafts St Suite 400
Newton, MA 02458Phone(617) 964-7530Fax(781) 239-9966
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Johnson, MD is an internist in Newton, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital.
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsCentering Prayer for Women Receiving Chemotherapy for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: A Pilot StudyMary E. Johnson, Ann Marie Dose, Teri Britt Pipe, Wesley O. Petersen, Mashele Huschka, Mary M. Gallenberg, Prema P. Peethambaram, Jeff A. Sloan, Marlene H. Frost> ;Oncology Nursing Forum. 2009 Jul 6
- 13 citationsSpiritual well-being in individuals with fibromyalgia syndrome: relationships with symptom pattern variability, uncertainty, and psychosocial adaptation.Cheryl Anema, Mary E. Johnson, Janice M. Zeller, Louis Fogg, Joan Zetterlund> ;Research and Theory for Nursing Practice. 2009 Jan 1
- Mount Auburn HospitalCambridge, Massachusetts