Are you Dr. Jones?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 76 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 W Huntington Dr
Arcadia, CA 91007Phone+1 626-446-6134Fax+1 626-446-5807
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Jones, MD is an internist in Arcadia, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Louisiana. She is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- Tulane UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- Extended storage of autologous apheresis platelets in plasma.Slichter, S. J.,Bolgiano, D.,Corson, J.,Jones, M. K.,Christoffel, T.,Pellham, E.> ;Vox Sang. 2013 May
- Platelet concentrates prepared after a 20- to 24-hour hold of the whole blood at 22°C.Slichter, S.J., Corson, J., Jones, M.K., Christoffel, T., Pellham, E., Bolgiano, D.> ;Transfusion. 2012 Sep
- Extended storage of platelet-rich plasma-prepared platelet concentrates in plasma or Plasmalyte.Slichter, S.J., Bolgiano, D., Corson, J., Jones, M.K., Christoffel, T.> ;Transfusion. 2010 Oct
- Join now to see all
- Methodist Hospital of Southern CaliforniaArcadia, California