- 171 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425
Phone: (843) 792-1414
Dr. Bilic's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Bilic's Education & Medical Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Internal Medicine
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bilic's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License2013 - 2014
- NY State Medical License2012 - 2014
- SC State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyPathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Dr. Bilic's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis associated with influenza a infection. Sturdivant, R. L., Self, S., Bilic, M.; Am J Med Sci. 2012 Sep.
- Firm, smooth papule on the toe of an infant. Ventre, M. O., LeClercq, A., Bilic, M.; Arch Dermatol. 2010 Jun.
- Treatment of eccrine porocarcinoma with metastasis to the parotid gland using intensity-modulated radiation therapy: a case report. Zeidan, Y. H., Zauls, A. J., Bilic, M., Lentsch, E. J., Sharma, A. K.; J Med Case Reports. 2010.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Masha Bilic, Dr. Masha Bilic, MD, Dr. M Bilic
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bilic's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, SC)
- Janice Ross, MD
- William Armstrong, MD
- Lee Tormos, MD
- Amy Kirshtein, MD
- Bradford Collins, MD
- Michael Stump, MD
- Melissa Munoz, MD
- William Lewis, MD
- Jennifer Jones, MD
- Thomas Soike, MD