Are you Dr. Barr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 East Medical Center Dr
1st Floor Taubman Ctr Recp D
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Phone(734) 764-0579
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mason Barr Jr., MD is a medical geneticist in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Pediatrics, 1962 - 1964
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Pediatrics, 1961 - 1962
- George Washington UniversityClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- M. Michael Cohen, Jr.: Author, diagnostician, geneticist, teacher, mentor, syndrome scholar extraordinaire (1937-2018).John C. Carey, Raoul C.M. Hennekam, Angela E. Lin, Mason Barr> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2018 Jul 28
- 5 citationsMaternal intrachromosomal insertional translocation leads to recurrent 1q21.3q23.3 deletion in two siblings.Shane C. Quinonez, Peter Hedera, Mason Barr, Todd Ackley, Cindy Lam, Anjali A. Purkayastha, Thomas W. Glover, Jeffrey W. Innis> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2012 Oct 1
- 1 citationsThe long arms of anencephaly: A refutation.Mason Barr> ;Birth Defects Research Part A-clinical and Molecular Teratology. 2009 Aug 1
- Join now to see all