Are you Dr. Dcosta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office931 Hallock Ave
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776Phone+1 631-331-7200Fax+1 631-331-8636
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matias Dcosta, MD is a gastroenterologist in Port Jefferson Station, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, California, and Florida. He is affiliated with Mather Hospital, St. Charles Hospital, and St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- Mather HospitalPort Jefferson, New York
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical CenterSmithtown, New York
- St. Charles HospitalPort Jefferson, New York
- Peconic Bay Medical CenterRiverhead, New York