Are you Dr. Dinolfo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404Phone+1 310-582-6200Fax+1 310-260-2963
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matteo Dinolfo, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Santa Monica, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is an Associate Professor at UCLA School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1979 - 1981
- UCLA-VA Greater Los AngelesResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsWhy Do Older Unhealthy Drinkers Decide to Make Changes or Not in Their Alcohol Consumption? Data from the Healthy Living as You Age StudyJenna Borok, Peter Galier, Matteo Dinolfo, Sandra Welgreen, Marc Hoffing, James W. Davis, Karina D. Ramirez, Diana H. Liao, Lingqi Tang, Mitch Karno, Paul Sacco, James...> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2013 Aug 1