- 8635 W 3rd St
Suite 1 West
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 854-9898
Fax: (310) 854-1994
Dr. Bui's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Bui's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Urology
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bui's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Bui's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Bui's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Less smoke and minimal tissue carbonization using a thulium laser for laparoscopic partial nephrectomy without hilar clamping in a porcine model. Bui, M.H., Breda, A., Gui, D., Said, J., Schulam, P.; J Endourol. 2007 Sep.
- Association of bowel rest and ketorolac analgesia with short hospital stay after laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. Breda, A., Bui, M.H., Liao, J.C., Schulam, P.G.; Urology. 2007 May.
- Incidence of ureteral strictures after laparoscopic donor nephrectomy. Breda, A., Bui, M.H., Liao, J.C., Gritsch, H.A., Schulam, P.G.; J Urol. 2006 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 27 More...
- Dr. Matthew Bui, Dr. Matthew Bui, MD, Dr. M Bui, Dr. Matthew H Bui
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bui's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Urology, CA)
- Marc Chuang, MD
- Alan Walther, MD
- Charles Metcalfe, MD
- Jen-Jane Liu, MD
- Abdo Faddoul, MD
- Hillary Copp, MD
- Paul Neustein, MD
- Arnold Heyman, MD
- David Larkin, MD
- Stuart Holden, MD