Are you Dr. Carr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3001 Nw 49th Ave
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone(954) 731-1101Fax(954) 915-1129
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Carr, MD is a cardiologist in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Florida Medical Center , A Campus of North Shore and Westside Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1974
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1974 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsWhen cardiac patients become surgical patients.Stephen P. Glasser, Edward Spoto, David A. Solomon, Ballard F. Smith, Matthew L. Carr, Benedict S. Maniscalco> ;Hospital Practice. 1979 Mar 1
- 32 citationsCoronary bypass with Gore-Tex graft.J. Ernesto Molina, Matthew L. Carr, Michael D. Yarnoz> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1978 May 1
- 17 citationsMalfunction of a Cutter-Smeloff mitral ball valve prosthesis: Diagnosis by phonocardiography and echocardiography☆Israel Belenkie, Matthew L. Carr, Robert C. Schlant, Donald O. Nutter, Panagiotis N. Symbas> ;American Heart Journal. 1973 Sep 1
- Join now to see all