Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1041 Johnnie Dodds Blvd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 881-0007Fax(843) 884-3690
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAn artificial intelligence approach to COVID-19 infection risk assessment in virtual visits: A case report.Jihad S. Obeid, Matthew Davis, Matthew Turner, Stéphane M. Meystre, Paul M. Heider, Edward C. O'Bryan, Leslie A. Lenert> ;Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 2020 Aug 1
- Trends in antimicrobial prescribing for bronchitis and upper respiratory infections among adults and children.Mainous, A.G., Hueston, W.J., Davis, M.P., Pearson, W.S.> ;Am J Public Health. 2003 Nov
- 98 citationsUse of complementary and alternative medicine by children in the United States.Matthew P. Davis, Paul M. Darden> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2003 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: