Are you Dr. Edwards?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1690 Skylyn Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29307Phone+1 864-253-8170Fax+1 864-585-7787
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Edwards, MD is a board certified family physician in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, North Carolina, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- Centra HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Syndrome diagnosis with single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) microarray.Edwards M, Brescianini S, Allgood C, Freelander M, Dunstan R, Patradoon-Ho P, Chin R, Morgan L, Pervez T, Legendre M, Burgess T, Amselem S, Whitehall J> ;J Paediatr Child Health. 2016-01-01
- Kawasaki disease in Campbelltown, a suburban hospital.Edwards M, Tinoco-Mendoza G, Tovmassian D, Ling T, Teh JR, Ong C, Mudgil P, Whitehall J> ;J Paediatr Child Health. 2015-04-01
- A novel method for assessing unchallenged levels of mediators in nasal epithelial lining fluid.Chawes, B.K., Edwards, M.J., Shamji, B., Walker, C., Nicholson, G.C., Tan, A.J., Følsgaard, N.V., Bønnelykke, K., Bisgaard, H., Hansel, T.T.> ;J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina