Matthew Galvin, MD
- 210 E 91st St
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Phone: (317) 844-0055
Fax: (317) 571-5040
Dr. Galvin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Galvin's Education & Medical Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Galvin's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Galvin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Assessing the meaning of suicidal risk behavior in adolescents: three exercises for clinicians. Galvin, M.R., Fletcher, J., Stilwell, B.M.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2006 Jun.
- Maltreatment, conscience functioning and dopamine beta hydroxylase in emotionally disturbed boys. Galvin, M. R., Stilwell, B. M., Shekhar, A., Kopta, S. M., Goldfarb, S. M.; Child Abuse Negl. 1997 Jan.
- Moral development and psychopathological interference in conscience functioning among adolescents after trauma. Goenjian, A., Stilwell, B. M., Steinberg, A. M., Fairbanks, L. A., Galvin, M. R., Karayan, I., Pynoos, R. S.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 1999 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Matthew Galvin, Dr. Matthew Galvin, MD, Dr. M Galvin, Dr. Matthew R Galvin
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Galvin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, IN)
- Michael Webber, MD
- John Yarling, MD
- Brett Presley, MD
- Benjamin Troy, MD
- Brock Nolan, MD
- Shyamsunder Chakilum, MD
- Renee Hill, MD
- David Taylor, MD
- Carolyn Doyle, MD
- Charles Noonan, MD