Are you Dr. Kerr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7060Fax(207) 662-7066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Kerr, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Stephens Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Multivariate analysis of SEEG signals during seizure.Kerr, M. S., Burns, S. P., Gale, J., Gonzalez-Martinez, J., Bulacio, J., Sarma, S. V.> ;Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2011
- Thanks to Our Special Guests Today…November 22nd, 2015
- Stephens Memorial HospitalNorway, Maine