Matthew McLean, MD
- 47149 Buse Rd
Patuxent River, MD 20670
Phone: (301) 342-9503
Fax: (301) 342-4718
Dr. McLean's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. McLean's Education & Medical Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. McLean's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. McLean's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Differential expression of tropomyosin during segmental heart development in Mexican axolotl. Zajdel, R.W., McLean, M.D., Denz, C.R., Dube, S., Thurston, H.L., Poiesz, B.J., Dube, D.K.; J Cell Biochem. 2006 Oct 15.
- Tropomodulin expression in developing hearts of normal and cardiac mutant Mexican axolotl. McLean, M.D., Zajdel, R.W., Dube, S., Thurston, H., Dube, D.K.; Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2006.
- Diminished myofibril organization in mutant axolotl hearts transfected with site-directed mutants of sarcomeric tropomyosins. Zajdel, R. W.,Denz, C. R.,McLean, M. D.,Dube, S.,Muthuchamy, M.,Poiesz, B. J.,Wieczorek, D. F.,Dube, D. K.; Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2005.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Matthew McLean, Dr. Matthew McLean, MD, Dr. M McLean, Dr. Matthew D. McLean
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. McLean's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, MD)
- Anchalee Musikabhumma, MD
- Faith Hackett, MD
- Christina Casas, MD
- Karen (Scharenberg) Amstutz, MD
- J Ramsay Farah, MD
- Cynthia (Haith) Campbell, MD
- Andrea Henry, MD
- Angela Gadsby, MD
- David Eigner, MD
- Edna Termilus, MD