Dr. Petrilla is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1314 University Ave
Sewanee, TN 37375Phone(931) 598-5648Fax(931) 598-0778
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dewitt Army Community HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Southern Tennessee Regional Health System-WinchesterWinchester, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: