Dr. Pius is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
New York, NY 10023Phone(718) 745-4805
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2004
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe effect of non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus on uncontrolled hemorrhage in a rodent model.Richard Sinert, David Finkelstein, Matthew Pius, Bonny J. Baron, Eric Adar, Peter Rizzo, Hosseinali Shahidi> ;Resuscitation. 2005 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: