Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4491 Bent Brothers Blvd.
Colorado City, CO 81019Phone(719) 595-7525Fax(719) 595-7965
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of New Mexico HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- University of FloridaClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1988 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMethods for surveillance of fetal alcohol syndrome: The fetal alcohol syndrome surveillance network II (FASSNetII) – Arizona, Colorado, New York, 2009 ‐ 2014Leslie A. O'Leary, Linnette Ortiz, April Montgomery, Deborah J. Fox, Christopher Cunniff, Margaret Ruttenber, April Breen, Sydney Pettygrove, Don Klumb, Charlotte M. D...> ;Birth Defects Research Part A-clinical and Molecular Teratology. 2015 Mar 1
- Parkview Medical CenterPueblo, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: