Dr. Brown is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 E Howard Ave
Driggs, ID 83422Phone(208) 354-2302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maurice Brown is an orthopedic surgeon in Driggs, ID and is affiliated with Teton Valley Health Care. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in orthopedic sports medicine and is experienced in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow sports medicine, foot and ankle sports medicine, and hip and knee sports medicine.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- Fitzsimons Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1998 - 2010
- MT State Medical License 1998 - 2013
- WI State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- ID State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- WV State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1996
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Join now to see all
- Teton Valley Health CareDriggs, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: