Maximilian Hartmannsgruber, MD
- 550 1st Ave
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (212) 263-5072
Dr. Hartmannsgruber's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Hartmannsgruber's Education & Medical Training
- University of FloridaFellowship, Critical Care Medicine
- University of FloridaResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Hartmannsgruber's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
- American Board of AnesthesiologyCritical Care Medicine
Dr. Hartmannsgruber's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Intravenous clonidine use in a neonate experiencing opioid-induced myoclonus. McClain, B. C., Probst, L. A., Pinter, E., Hartmannsgruber, M.; Anesthesiology. 2001 Aug.
- A prospective study of the safety of tracheal extubation using a pediatric airway exchange catheter for patients with a known difficult airway. Loudermilk, E. P., Hartmannsgruber, M., Stoltzfus, D. P., Langevin, P. B.; Chest. 1997 Jun.
- Intradermal sufentanil does not improve lidocaine-induced local anesthesia. Hartmannsgruber, M. W., Atanassoff, P. G., Budde, A., Brull, S. J., Kain, Z. N., Silverman, D. G.; Can J Anaesth. 2003 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 19 More...
- Dr. Maximilian Hartmannsgruber, Dr. Maximilian Hartmannsgruber, MD, Dr. M Hartmannsgruber
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hartmannsgruber's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NY)
- Jeffrey Bernstein, MD
- Mikhail Kogan, MD
- Jason Tan, MD
- Spencer Lubin, MD
- James Smyth, MD
- John Mendiola, MD
- Clotilde Balmir, MD
- Techecia Idowu, MD
- David Orlando, MD
- Khalid Ahmad, MD