Mayer Hasbani, MD
- 136 Sherman Ave
New Haven, CT 06511
Phone: (203) 562-8071
Fax: (203) 562-1317
Dr. Hasbani's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Hasbani's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Hasbani's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Hasbani's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
Dr. Hasbani's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Ocular motor dysfunction in parry-romberg syndrome: four cases. Prescott, C. R., Hasbani, M. J., Levada, A. J., Silbert, J. E., Winterkorn, J. M., Lesser, R. L.; J Pediatr Ophthalmol Strabismus. 2011.
- Downbeating nystagmus and muscle spasms in a patient with glutamic-acid decarboxylase antibodies. Ances, B. M., Dalmau, J. O., Tsai, J., Hasbani, M. J., Galetta, S. L.; Am J Ophthalmol. 2005 Jul.
- Encephalopathy and peripheral neuropathy following diethylene glycol ingestion. Hasbani, M. J., Sansing, L. H., Perrone, J., Asbury, A. K., Bird, S. J.; Neurology. 2005 Apr 12.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Mayer Hasbani, Dr. Mayer Hasbani, MD, Dr. M Hasbani, Dr. Mayer Joshua Hasbani
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Hasbani's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, CT)
- Kenneth Marek, MD
- Carlos Hernandez-Avila, MD
- Richard Young, MD
- Daryl Story, MD
- Kathryn Giblin, MD
- Lewis Levy, MD
- Wanda Castro-Borrero, MD
- Hellen Kim, MD
- James Reibel, MD
- Yolanta Meya, MD