Mayur Patel, MD
Assistant Professor of Radiology, University MD School of Medicine
- 21 Crossroads Dr
Owings Mills, MD 21117
Phone: (410) 356-8186
Fax: (410) 356-4180
Dr. Patel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Nuclear Medicine
Dr. Patel's Education & Medical Training
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Radiology
- University of RochesterResidency, Nuclear Medicine
- Wyckoff Heights Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalMedical School
Dr. Patel's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Nuclear MedicineNuclear Medicine
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Dr. Patel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Design and optimization of colon-targeted system of theophylline for chronotherapy of nocturnal asthma. Patel, M.M., Amin, A.F.; J Pharm Sci. 2011 May.
- Design, development and optimization of a novel time and pH-dependent colon targeted drug delivery system. Patel, M.M., Shah, T.J., Amin, A.F., Shah, N.N.; Pharm Dev Technol. 2009-01-01.
- Formulation and development of release modulated colon targeted system of meloxicam for potential application in the prophylaxis of colorectal cancer. Patel, M. M., Amin, A. F.; Drug Deliv. 2011 May.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Mayur Patel, Dr. Mayur Patel, MD, Dr. M Patel, Dr. Mayur Mahendrabhai Patel
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Patel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MD)
- Chiraag Dharia, MD
- Derik Davis, MD
- Vincent Ho, MD
- Andrew Choi, MD
- Michael Vermess, MD
- Reed Smith, MD
- Brian Briscoe, MD
- Sidney Pion, MD
- Billy Mahaney, MD
- Ronald Summers, MD