Dr. Brady is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Loyola University Medical Center
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(804) 828-3584Fax(804) 828-0056
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola UniversityFellowship, Female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, 2015 - 2018
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2011 - 2015
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2020
- RI State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsSequential compression device compliance in postoperative obstetrics and gynecology patients.Megan A. Brady, Ashley W. Carroll, Kai I. Cheang, Celeste Straight, David Chelmow> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2015 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: