Melanie B Illich, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- I am an adult psychiatrist who specializes in a wide variety of psychiatric disorders. This includes women with trauma and eating disorder issues as well as adults who struggle with mood and anxiety disorders. I have a particular interest in obsessive compulsive disorders and women's issues. My approach is to fully evaluate the neurobiology behind a patient's symptoms as well as the psychodynamic incluence on their difficulties. I feel psychotherapy is necessary for many patients combined with medications. I enjoy treating the whole patient and frequently do psychotherapy while managing their medications Because of this, I do not take insurance so I may determine the level of care that is necessary. However, I do work closely with therapists by providing only medication management for some patients.
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State PA License 1992 - 2024
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicinePsychiatry, 1991 - 1995
- Texas AM Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1991
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Fellow American Psychiatric Association, 2014
Office1316 Washington Avenue
Waco, TX 76701Phone(254) 776-3486Fax(254) 776-8466
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: