Are you Dr. Mansour?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Auer Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816Phone(732) 257-5530Fax(732) 257-5531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mervat Mansour, MD is a nephrologist in East Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and New York. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Saint Peter's University Hospital, and Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical Center.
Education & Training
- One Brooklyn Health SystemFellowship, Nephrology, 1999 - 2001
- One Brooklyn Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsRegional expression of cyclooxygenase isoforms in the rat kidney in complete unilateral ureteral obstruction.Shyan-Yih Chou, Hui Cai, David Pai, Mervat Mansour, Paul Huynh> ;The Journal of Urology. 2003 Oct 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
- Saint Peter's University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Raritan Bay Medical CenterPerth Amboy, New Jersey