Michael Addis, MD
- 649 Morris Ave
The Cardiovascular Care Group
Springfield, NJ 07081
Phone: (973) 379-7920
Fax: (973) 379-7921
Dr. Addis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Addis's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Addis's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Addis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Acute progression of multiple visceral artery aneurysms. Sakpal, S.V., McCarthy, C.S., Addis, M.D., Chamberlain, R.S.; Clin Imaging. 2009-03-01.
- Successful endovascular treatment of bleeding aortoenteric fistula: a case report. Shapiro, M., Addis, M.D., Ellozy, S.H., Carroccio, A., Teodorescu, V.J., Marin, M.L.; Ann Vasc Surg. 2006 Nov.
- Endovascular thoracic aortic repair and previous or concomitant abdominal aortic repair: is the increased risk of spinal cord ischemia real? Baril, D.T., Carroccio, A., Ellozy, S.H., Palchik, E., Addis, M.D., Jacobs, T.S., Teodorescu, V., Marin, M.L.; Ann Vasc Surg. 2006 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Addis's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Michael Addis, Dr. Michael Addis, MD, Dr. M Addis, Dr. Michael D Addis
- 31 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 31 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Addis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, NJ)
- Dean Wasserman, MD
- Hazari Muduli, MD
- Dimitrios Fotiadis, MD
- Salvatore Tuzzeo, MD
- Jeffrey Gosin, MD
- Frank Sharp, MD
- Randy Shafritz, MD
- Mohammad Nasir Khan, MD
- Jose Trani, MD
- M Gopalakrishnan, MD