Michael Alkire, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, University of California, Irvine College of Medicine
- Uci Medical Center
101 The City Drive South
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 456-2986
Dr. Alkire's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Alkire's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of California at IrvineResidency, Internal Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Alkire's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1991 - 2015
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Alkire's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
Dr. Alkire's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Shaker-related potassium channels in the central medial nucleus of the thalamus are important molecular targets for arousal suppression by volatile general anesthetics. Lioudyno, M. I.,Birch, A. M.,Tanaka, B. S.,Sokolov, Y.,Goldin, A. L.,Chandy, K. G.,Hall, J. E.,Alkire, M. T.; J. Neurosci.. 2013 Oct 11.
- Event-related functional magnetic resonance imaging of a low dose of dexmedetomidine that impairs long-term memory. Hayama, H. R.,Drumheller, K. M.,Mastromonaco, M.,Reist, C.,Cahill, L. F.,Alkire, M. T.; Anesthesiology. 2012 Nov.
- Ventilatory compromise secondary to occlusion of an endotracheal tube's balloon air channel by a malpositioned bite block. Alkire, M. T.; Anesthesiology. 1998 May.
Register to See Citations and 32 More...
- Dr. Michael Alkire, Dr. Michael Alkire, MD, Dr. M Alkire
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alkire's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, CA)
- John Ogai, MD
- John Lubben, MD
- Jeffrey Ghassemi, MD
- Ana Drachenberg, MD
- Eric Bianchini, MD
- April Jung, MD
- Jason Campagna, MD
- jsjs jsjsjs, MD
- Ezekiel Fink, MD
- Roy Bak, MD