Are you Dr. Andrews?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3990 John R St.
Anesthesiology Residency Office
Detroit, MI 48201Phone+1 313-745-7233Fax+1 313-993-3889
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Andrews, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Montana, and Mississippi. He is affiliated with Penn Highlands DuBois and CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center-Marshall.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2015
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- Join now to see all
- Penn Highlands DuBoisDu Bois, Pennsylvania
- CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center-MarshallMarshall, Texas