Dr. Banks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7255 Old Oak Blvd, Ste C405
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130Phone(440) 816-5380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Arthritis Surgery (Total Joint Replacement, Hip/Knee), 1998 - 1999
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1992 - 1998
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsSequence conservation among orthologous vomeronasal type 1 receptor-like (ora) genes does not support the differential tuning hypothesis in Salmonidae.Marc A. Johnson, Michael A. Banks> ;Gene. 2011 Oct 1
- 21 citationsPopulation Structure of Three Species of Anisakis Nematodes Recovered From Pacific Sardines (Sardinops sagax) Distributed Throughout the California Current SystemRebecca E. B. Baldwin, Mary Beth Rew, Mattias L. Johansson, Michael A. Banks, Kym C. Jacobson> ;Journal of Parasitology. 2011 Aug 11
- 32 citationsReduced reproductive success of hatchery coho salmon in the wild: insights into most likely mechanisms.Véronique Thériault, Gregory R. Moyer, Laura S. Jackson, Michael S. Blouin, Michael A. Banks> ;Molecular Ecology. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Southwest General Health CenterCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: