Are you Dr. Bentz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 South Front Street
Harrisburg, PA 17104Phone(717) 782-5640Fax(717) 782-5352
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Bentz, MD is a board certified pathologist in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1981
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1977 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCerebral glycogenosis, alpha particle type: morphologic and biochemical observations in an infant.Javad Towfighi, Barry S. Yoss, Warren W. Wasiewski, Robert C. Vannucci, Michael S. Bentz, Alexander C. Mamourian> ;Human Pathology. 1989 Dec 1
- 10 citationsEvaluation of commercial immunoperoxidase kits in diagnosis of prostate carcinomaMichael S. Bentz, Cynthia Cohen, Lynn R. Budgeon, Laurence M. Demers> ;Urology. 1984 Jan 1
- 12 citationsImmunohistochemical demonstration of prostatic origin of metastasesMichael S. Bentz, Cynthia Cohen, Laurence M. Demers, Lynn R. Budgeon> ;Urology. 1982 Jun 1