Michael Bidus, MD
- 8166 Mississippi Rd
Laurel, MD 20724
Phone: (240) 418-2979
Dr. Bidus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Bidus's Education & Medical Training
- Naval Medical Center, San DiegoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bidus's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License2013 - 2016
- MI State Medical License2011 - 2015
- PA State Medical License1996 - 2014
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Bidus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The use of acellular dermal allograft for vulvovaginal reconstruction. Stany, M.P., Sunde, J., Bidus, M.A., Rose, G.S., Elkas, J.C.; Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2010 Aug.
- Prognostic factors for stage I ovarian carcinoma. Seidman, J.D., Yemelyanova, A.V., Khedmati, F., Bidus, M.A., Dainty, L., Boice, C.R., Cosin, J.A.; Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2010-01-01.
- Cervical biopsy and excision procedure specimens lack sufficient predictive value for lymph-vascular space invasion seen at hysterectomy for cervical cancer. Bidus, M.A., Caffrey, A.S., You, W.B., Amezcua, C.A., Chernofsky, M.R., Barner, R., Seidman, J., Rose, G.S.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 16 More...
- Dr. Michael Bidus, Dr. Michael Bidus, MD, Dr. M Bidus, Dr. Michael Allan Bidus
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bidus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, MD)
- Richard Kaplan, MD
- William Hogan, MD
- Janet (Tumidajewicz) Fried, MD
- Christina Kushnir, MD
- Karin Blakemore, MD
- Dionne Oliver, MD
- Roxanne Jamshidi, MD
- Anita Pillai-Allen, MD
- Jude Crino, MD
- Cortney Yarbrough, MD