- I am a board-certified Plastic Surgery and General Surgeon as well a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. My practice focus is on all aspects of surgery of the breast and body with special emphasis on revision breast surgery. I am very involved in local and national societies. I am the president of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) as well as multiple committees on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). I speak nationally and internationally educating other plastic surgeons about revision breast surgery and practice management.
When you look as beautiful as you feel, you have the state of balance that exudes self-confidence. This can greatly improve your outlook on life and improve your relationships -both personal and professional. Nothing is more beautiful than that.
From my website, when you've made the decision to enhance your appearance, make sure you select a plastic surgeon who combines the ultimate balance of science and art to translate your hopes into the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire. Dr. Michael C. Edwards has earned a reputation throughout Las Vegas for helping patients achieve their dreams. A talented surgeon with a natural ability for obtaining balance and harmony, Dr. Edwards uses only the finest equipment and today's safest and state-of-the-art procedures. And you'll feel confident knowing that he offers you the advanced training and credentials you want in a plastic surgeon.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic/Cosmetic, Breast Reconstruction
- Clinical Interests: Implants; Breast surgery; Cosmetic surgery; All aspects of breast surgery and body contouring. Breast augmentation; implant revision; lifts and reduction.
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- No Easy Fix Cheryl Guttman-Krader, Cosmetic Surgery Times, 11/1/2010
- Managing Complex Implant Malposition Michael Edwards, Rancho Mirage Allergan Round Table, Rancho Mirage, CA, 3/15/2012
- Secondary Mastopexy in the Augmented Patient Michael Edwards, 4th Annual American Brazilian Plastic Surgery Meeting, Florianopolis, Brazil, 2/3/2012
- Managing Implant Fold Malposition Michael Edwards, 4th Annual American Brazilian Plastic Surgery Meeting, Florianopolis, Brazil, 2/1/2012
- Register to See 6 More
- Advanced Techniques in Breast Augmentation Revisions Using Strattice TM 4th Annual Northwest Breast Symposium, Seattle, WA - 5/18/2013
- Advanced Techniques in Breast Augmentation Revisions Using Strattice™ TM 4th Annual Northwest Breast Symposium, Seattle, WA - 5/18/2013
- MedSIPS: Medical Students Interested in Plastic Surgery Seminar ASAPS 2011 Boston, MA, 2011; ASAPS 2013 New York, NY, 2013 - 4/14/2013
- Register to See 36 More
- Entering Practice: Pivotal Decisions for Residents, Webinar Michael Edwards
Entering Practice: Pivotal Decisions for Residents, Webinar - 12/10/2009
- Managing Your Practice in Challenging Times, Webinar Michael Edwards
Managing Your Practice in Challenging Times, Webinar - 3/16/2009
- ASAPS Finance and Investment Committee Chair 2009 - 2012
- ASAPS Patient Safety Committee Member 2010 - 2012
- ASAPS Product Development and Market Research Committee Chair 2010 - 2011
- ASAPS Scientific Exhibits Committee Chair 2005 - 2010
- ASPS Ethics Committee Member/Co-Chair 2006 - 2009
- ASAPS Candidate Liaison Committee Chair 2005 - 2008
- ASAPS Industry Relations Committee Chair 2012 - Present
- ASAPS Aesthetic Society Fellowship Review Committee Chair 2010 - Present
- ASPS Judicial Council Chair/Member 2009 - Present
- ASPS Executive Committee, Council on State Legislative Affairs Member 2009 - Present
- ASAPS Leadership Development Committee Mamber 2010 - Present
- ASPS Council on State Affairs in Plastic Surgery; Nevada State Representative Member 2003 - Present
- The full profile is locked and available to verified physicians only.
Join over 50% of U.S. physicians already on Doximity and get access to this and over 700,000 physician CVs. Find your physician profile