Michael Castellano, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, SUNY Downstate
- 501 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305
Phone: (718) 980-5700
Fax: (718) 980-5499
Dr. Castellano's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: General Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Castellano's Education & Medical Training
- Staten Island University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Staten Island University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- University of BolognaMedical School
Dr. Castellano's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCritical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineGeriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease
Dr. Castellano's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The enigmatic truffle Fevansia aurantiaca is an ectomycorrhizal member of the Albatrellus lineage. Smith, M. E.,Schell, K. J.,Castellano, M. A.,Trappe, M. J.,Trappe, J. M.; Mycorrhiza. 2013 May 11.
- Australasian sequestrate fungi. 18: Solioccasus polychromus gen. & sp. nov., a richly colored, tropical to subtropical, hypogeous fungus. Trappe, J. M.,Castellano, M. A.,Halling, R. E.,Osmundson, T. W.,Binder, M.,Fechner, N.,Malajczuk, N.; Mycologia. 2013 May 28.
- Cryptolepiota, a new sequestrate genus in the Agaricaceae with evidence for adaptive radiation in western North America. Kropp, B.R., Albee-Scott, S., Castellano, M., Trappe, J.M.; Mycologia. 2012-01-01.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Michael Castellano, Dr. Michael Castellano, MD, Dr. M Castellano, Dr. Michael Angelo Castellano
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Castellano's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, NY)
- Ravichand Oodal, MD
- Soo Jung Cho, MD
- Tihomir Stefanec, MD
- Kenneth Schrager, MD
- Christopher Dibble, MD
- Irwin Berlin, MD
- Rammohan Gumpeni, MD
- Edison Gavilanes, MD
- John Pellicone, MD
- Harvey Shanies, MD