Are you Dr. Clemenshaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone(706) 721-8623Fax(706) 721-1459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Clemenshaw, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Augusta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Texas, and Nebraska. He is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 2006 - 2010
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- It's About Quality, Not Quantity: Qualitative FDG PET/CT Criteria for Therapy Response Assessment in Clinical Practice.Kevin P. Banks, Justin G. Peacock, Mariya Gusman, Michael N. Clemenshaw> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2020 Jun 17
- 4 citationsReview of 18F-Fluciclovine PET for Detection of Recurrent Prostate Cancer.Mariya Gusman, Jamie A Aminsharifi, Justin G. Peacock, Shane B. Anderson, Michael N. Clemenshaw, Kevin P. Banks> ;Radiographics. 2019 May 6
- 2 citationsOptimizing the Diagnosis of Parkinsonian Syndromes With 123I-Ioflupane Brain SPECT.Kevin P. Banks, Justin G. Peacock, Michael N. Clemenshaw, Phillip H. Kuo> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2019 Apr 17
- Join now to see all
- Augusta University Medical CenterAugusta, Georgia