Dr. Downing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 S Grand Ave Ste 101
Los Angeles, CA 90015Phone(213) 744-0801
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-center Trial of Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of RBP-7000 in Schizophrenia Patients Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Bartley, A.,Smith, A.,Tran, A.,Poole, A.,D'Souza, B.,Peyton, B.,Semeniuk, C.,Beal, D.,Brown, D.,Krefetz, D.,Walling, D.,Pichardo, D.,Brewer, D.,Garcia, D.,Semeko, E.,Hudefi, F.,Klein, H.,Glick, I.,Booker,...
- Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of CX157 in Treatment Resistant Depression Start of enrollment: 2010 Nov 01Yeo, A.,Bodkin, A.,Sambunaris, A.,Khan, A.,Essink, B.,Bastani, B.,Semeniuk, C.,Brown, D.,Arguello, F.,Kolin, I.,Simon, J.,Kunovac, J.,Steiert, J.,Prater, J.,Wallhauser, L.,Joyce, M.,Woyshville, M.,Stedman...
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical CenterVallejo, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: