Dr. Drummond is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office817 Princeton Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211Phone(205) 783-0160Fax(205) 788-6249
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1989
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: