- Dr. Michael Eisenhauer, MD is a board certified cardiologist in Casper, Wyoming. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wyoming and Nebraska. He is affiliated with Wyoming Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology, Interventional, Vascular Medicine
Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Madigan Healthcare System
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NE State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInterventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC)American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Severe stress in an elderly woman causes a temporary "broken" heart. Monti, J.D., Eisenhauer, M.D.; JAAPA. 2008-11-01.
- The role of limited echocardiography and electrocardiography in screening physicals for amateur athletes. Shry, E.A., Leding, C.J., Rubal, B.J., Eisenhauer, M.D.; Mil Med. 2002 Oct.
- Guidelines for ad-hoc coronary intervention: role of physiologic justification. Eisenhauer, M. D.; Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2000 Jun.
- Register to See 10 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Wyoming BlueChoice Personal
- GHI PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- MagnaCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Michael Eisenhauer, Dr. Michael Eisenhauer, MD, Dr. M Eisenhauer, Dr. Michael David Eisenhauer