Are you Dr. Epstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 5th St S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701Phone(727) 767-3333Fax(727) 767-8990
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Epstein, MD is a pediatric cardiologist in Saint Petersburg, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is a Professor of Pediatrics at University S Fla College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of ArizonaResidency, Neurology, 1973 - 1974
- University of ArizonaResidency, Pediatrics, 1971 - 1973
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA high school-based voluntary cardiovascular risk screening program: issues of feasibility and correlates of electrocardiographic outcomes.Gul H. Dadlani, James D. Wilkinson, David A. Ludwig, William G. Harmon, Robert O'Brien, Mary C. Sokoloski, Michael L. Epstein, Tracie L. Miller, Sarah E. Messiah, Davi...> ;Pediatric Cardiology. 2013 Mar 17
- Complete self-sufficiency planning: designing and building disaster-ready hospitals.Chad K. Brands, Raquel G. Hernandez, Arnold Stenberg, Gary Carnes, Jonathan M. Ellen, Michael Epstein, Timothy Strouse> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2013 Jan 1
- Longitudinal changes in heart rate-corrected measures of exercise performance in children.Chintala, K., Epstein, M.L., Singh, T.P.> ;Pediatr Cardiol. 2008 Jan
- Join now to see all
- New Health Care Law Should Bring Young Adults Peace of MindMarch 28th, 2010
- With Success, All Children's Challenge GrowsNovember 20th, 2009