Dr. Estner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2992 Bernice Ct
Jacksonville, FL 32257Phone+1 904-891-0199
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1990 - 1994
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsComparative surfact structure of 16S ribosomal ribonucleic acid of 30S ribosomes of procaryotic cells.Melvin Santer, Shu-Ching Chung, George Harmon, Michael Estner, Joseph P. Hendrick, James E. Hopper, Christina Brecht, Prem Pandhi> ;Journal of Bacteriology. 1979 Oct 1
- Internal jugular vein thrombosis. A rare complication of long-term indwelling subclavian vein catheters.Estner, M. J., Goldfarb, I. W., Savini, M. J., Slater, H.> ;NITA. 1986 May 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: