Michael Fattal, MD
Instructor, Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Boston University School of Medicine
- 54 Baker Avenue Ext
Concord, MA 01742
Phone: (978) 369-8780
Fax: (978) 369-1043
Dr. Fattal's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Otolaryngology (ENT): General Otolaryngology/ENT
Dr. Fattal's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityMedical School
Dr. Fattal's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of OtolaryngologyOtolaryngology
Dr. Fattal's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effect of presence/absence of a nasogastric tube in the same person on incidence of aspiration. Fattal, M., Suiter, D. M., Warner, H. L., Leder, S. B.; Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011 Nov.
- Nontraumatic cerebrospinal fluid rhinorrhea as a result of pseudotumor cerebri. Suryadevara, A. C., Fattal, M., Woods, C. I.; Am J Otolaryngol. 2007 Jul 01.
- Role of active site tyrosines in dynamic aspects of DNA binding by AP endonuclease. Melo, L. F., Mundle, S. T., Fattal, M. H., O'Regan, N. E., Strauss, P. R.; DNA Repair (Amst). 2007 Mar 1.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Michael Fattal, Dr. Michael Fattal, MD, Dr. M Fattal, Dr. Michael H. Fattal
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fattal's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Otolaryngology (ENT), MA)
- Thomas Cahill, MD
- John Romanow, MD
- David Wood, MD
- Ramon Franco, MD
- Christopher Brook, MD
- Sergio Garces, MD
- Jennifer Shin, MD
- Weiru Shao, MD
- Mandana Namiranian, MD
- David Chrzanowski, MD