Are you Dr. Floyd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1301 W 38th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 477-5905Fax(512) 477-8640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Floyd, MD is a board certified urologist in Austin, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's Medical Center, and St. David's Round Rock Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Urology, 1992 - 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, General Surgery, 1991 - 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsThe Lack of Predictive Value of Prostate Specific Antigen Density in the Detection of Prostate Cancer in Patients with Normal Rectal Examinations and Intermediate Pros...Michael S. Cookson, Michael K. Floyd, Thomas P. Ball, Elizabeth K. Miller, Michael F. Sarosdy> ;The Journal of Urology. 1995 Sep 1