Are you Dr. Green?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office818 St Sebastian Way
Augusta, GA 30901Phone(706) 722-0705Fax(706) 722-7315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Green, MD is a urologist in Augusta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Urology, 1981 - 1986
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 2013
- Social Cognition Intervention Start of enrollment: 2011 Feb 01Green, M.F.,Green, M.F.
- Improving Basic and Social Cognition in Veterans With Schizophrenia Start of enrollment: 2007 Sep 01Green, M.F.
Publications & Presentations
- Nonsocial and social cognition in schizophrenia: current evidence and future directions.Green, M. F.,Horan, W. P.,Lee, J.> ;World Psychiatry. 2019 May 07
- fMRI biomarkers of social cognitive skills training in psychosis: Extrinsic and intrinsic functional connectivity.Lee, J.,Jimenez, A. M.,Horan, W. P.,Green, M. F.> ;PLoS ONE. 2019 May 18
- Social exclusion in schizophrenia: Psychological and cognitive consequences.Reddy, L. F.,Irwin, M. R.,Breen, E. C.,Reavis, E. A.,Green, M. F.> ;J Psychiatr Res. 2019 May 07
- Join now to see all
- Augmenting Social Cognitive Intervention For Veterans With SchizophreniaVeterans Affairs2011–2012
- Social Cognition And Functioning In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health2010–2012
- 3/6-The Genetics Of Endophenotypes And SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health2010–2012
- Project 3- Social CognitionNational Institute Of Mental Health2010–2011
- Core 6- Chronic Schizophrenia Assessment And RecruimentNational Institute Of Mental Health2010–2011
- Social Cognition And Functioning In Bipolar DisorderNational Institute Of Mental Health2009–2010
- Early Visual Processing In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health1996–2010
- The Genetics Of Endophenotypes And SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health2003–2007
- Social Cognition In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health2003–2007
- Core -- Chronic Schizophrenia Assessment And RecruitmentNational Institute Of Mental Health2003–2007
- Early Visual Processing In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health1988–1992
- Neurobehavioral And Attentional Factors In SchizophreniaNational Institute Of Mental Health1986