Dr. Holman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office332 Highway 12 W
Kosciusko, MS 39090Phone(662) 289-1800Fax(662) 289-2486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at TylerResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsHigh-fructose diet does not raise 24-hour mean arterial pressure in rats.Michael W. Brands, Cathy A. Garrity, Michael G. Holman, Henry L. Keen, Magdalena Alonso-Galicia, John E. Hall> ;American Journal of Hypertension. 1994 Jan 1
- 15 citationsExaggerated pressor and chronotropic response to chronic hyperinsulinemia in SH versus WKY rats.Michael W. Brands, Cathy A. Garrity, Michael G. Holman, John E. Hall> ;American Journal of Hypertension. 1994 Jan 1
- Baptist Medical Center AttalaKosciusko, Mississippi
- G.V. (Sonny) Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJackson, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: