Michael Holmstrom, MD
- 5848 S 300 E
Murray, UT 84107
Phone: (801) 314-4900
Fax: (801) 314-4919
- Dr. Michael Holmstrom, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Murray, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah.
Dr. Holmstrom's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Holmstrom's Education & Medical Training
- University of UtahResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Utah School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Holmstrom's Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License1997 - 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Holmstrom's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Surgical treatment options for patella tendon rupture, part II: chronic. Greis, P.E., Lahav, A., Holmstrom, M.C.; Orthopedics. 2005 Aug.
- Surgical treatment options for patella tendon rupture, Part I: Acute. Greis, P.E., Holmstrom, M.C., Lahav, A.; Orthopedics. 2005 Jul.
- Chronic ischial apophysitis in a gymnast treated with transapophyseal drilling to effect "apophysiodesis". A case report. Holmstrom, M.C., Greis, P.E., Horwitz, D.S.; Am J Sports Med. 2003-03-01.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Health Plus
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Michael Holmstrom, Dr. Michael Holmstrom, MD, Dr. M Holmstrom, Dr. Michael Carl Holmstrom
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Holmstrom's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, UT)
- Gordon Stock, MD
- Christopher Pelt, MD
- Bruce Thomas, MD
- David Heiner, MD
- Kelly Jensen, DO
- Craig Hatton, MD
- Karen Heiden, MD
- Michael Hanlon, MD
- Edward Prince, MD
- Carl Bacon, MD