Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287Phone(410) 955-6100.0
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Urologic Oncology, 2014 - 2016
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Urology, 2010 - 2014
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Circulating Tumor Cell and Circulating Tumor DNA Assays Reveal Complementary Information for Patients with Metastatic Urothelial Cancer.Heather J. Chalfin, Stephanie Glavaris, Michael A. Gorin, Max Kates, Megan H. Fong, Liang Dong, Andres Matoso, Trinity J. Bivalacqua, Michael H. Johnson, Kenneth J. Pi...> ;European Urology Oncology. 2021 Apr 1
- Clinical Restaging and Tumor Sequencing are Inaccurate Indicators of Response to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Muscle-invasive Bladder CancerRussell E.N. Becker, Alexa R. Meyer, Aaron Brant, Adam C. Reese, Michael J. Biles, Kelly T. Harris, George J. Netto, Andres Matoso, Jean H. Hoffman-Censits, Noah M. Ha...> ;European Urology. 2021 Mar 1
- IgG Seroconversion and Pathophysiology in Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection.Henry M. Staines, Daniela E. Kirwan, David J. Clark, Emily R. Adams, Yolanda Augustin, Rachel L Byrne, Michael Cocozza, Ana I Cubas-Atienzar, Luis E. Cuevas, Martina C...> ;Emerging Infectious Diseases. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- 10 Bladder Cancer Projects Awarded Research Grants by Johns Hopkins Greenberg Bladder Cancer InstituteMarch 2nd, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: