Are you Dr. Longley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1395 S Pinellas Ave
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689Phone(727) 942-5008Fax(727) 942-5121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Longley, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Tarpon Springs, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and North Carolina. He is affiliated with AdventHealth North Pinellas, Tampa General Hospital, and AdventHealth Wesley Chapel.
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHyper-use of the ED.Joseph Shiber, Michael B. Longley, Kori L. Brewer> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2009 Jun 1
- AdventHealth North Pinellas Names Michael Longley, MD, as Chief Medical OfficerJanuary 9th, 2019
- New North Pinellas Emergency Room Opens Just in Time to Help with COVID InfluxAugust 27th, 2021
- New ER Brings More Private Rooms to North Pinellas as COVID Cases SurgeAugust 26th, 2021
- Join now to see all