Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 N Lincoln Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Phone(405) 271-4912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2001 - 2008
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- OK State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Regenerative rehabilitation with conductive biomaterials for spinal cord injuryEmi A. Kiyotake, Michael D. Martin, Michael S. Detamore> ;Acta Biomaterialia. 2020 Dec 14
- In Reply to the Letter to the Editor Regarding "Surgical Treatment of Tethered Cord Syndrome in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis".Camille K Milton, Kyle P. O'Connor, Michael D. Martin> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Jul 1
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion requiring resection of the superior horn of thyroid cartilage: case reportKyle P. O'Connor, Adam D. Smitherman, Ali H. Palejwala, Greg A. Krempl, Michael D. Martin> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: