Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeVagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons at Columbia University
630 West 168th Street, Mailbox 23
New York, NY 10032Phone+1 212-305-8533Fax+1 646-426-0065
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a resident pathologist, AP/NP combined residency-fellowship track, at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Irving Medical Center in Washington Heights, Manhattan. I am currently PGY-4 with an expected graduation in June 2022.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Fellowship, Neuropathology, 2020 - 2022
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2018 - 2020
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2018, MD, PhD
- Binghamton UniversityBS, Integrative Neuroscience, biochemistry and evolutionary studies, Summa Cum Laude, 2006 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Shelanski Research Innovation Award Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, 2021
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Fellowship National Institute on Drug Abuse, 2015-2018
- Goldwater Scholar The Barry M. Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsCOVID-19 neuropathology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital.Kiran T. Thakur, Emily Happy Miller, Michael D. Glendinning, Osama Al-Dalahmah, Matei A. Banu, Amelia K. Boehme, Alexandra Boubour, Samuel L. Bruce, Alexander M. Chong...> ;Brain. 2021 Oct 22
- Adenocarcinoma Arising in a Yolk Sac Tumor of the Pineal Gland.Christopher Troy, Brian J A Gill, Michael L Miller, Richard A Hickman, Peter Canoll, Stergios Zacharoulis, Neil A Feldstein, Jeffrey N Bruce> ;Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology. 2022 Mar 29
- Thoracic low grade glial neoplasm with concurrent H3 K27M and PTPN11 mutations.Michael G Argenziano, Julia L Furnari, Michael L Miller, Yu Sun, Matei A Banu, Justin A Neira, Matija Snuderl, Jeffrey N Bruce, Mary Welch, Paul McCormick, Peter Canoll> ;Acta neuropathologica communications. 2022 Apr 28
- Join now to see all
- A Gene Links Impulsivity and Drug Use VulnerabilityJune 14th, 2018
- Michael Miller Wins 2021 Shelanski Research Innovation Award in PathologyAugust 23rd, 2022
- Identifying distinct striatonigral and striatopallidal disturbancesNational Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA/NIH)2015–2018
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: