Michael Muhonen, MD
- 1010 West La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868
Phone: (714) 835-2724
Fax: (714) 835-2751
Dr. Muhonen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Muhonen's Education & Medical Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Oral Roberts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Muhonen's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Muhonen's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Muhonen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Hydroxyapatite cement resistant to fragmentation following full cerebrospinal fluid bathing. Muhonen, M.G., Lonyai, A., Westhout, F.D.; J Craniofac Surg. 2008 Jan.
- Vault reduction cranioplasty for extreme hydrocephalic macrocephaly. Mathews, M.S., Loudon, W.G., Muhonen, M.G., Sundine, M.J.; J Neurosurg. 2007 Oct.
- Early propofol infusion syndrome following cerebral angiographic embolization for giant aneurysm repair. Case report. Westhout, F.D., Muhonen, M.G., Nwagwu, C.I.; J Neurosurg. 2007 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
Dr. Muhonen's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Michael Muhonen, Dr. Michael Muhonen, MD, Dr. M Muhonen, Dr. Michael Gordon Muhonen
- 35 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 35 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Muhonen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, CA)
- Tooraj Gravori, MD
- David Gonda, MD
- Cecil Jun, MD
- Jose Corsino, MD
- James Tate, MD
- Moise Danielpour, MD
- Christopher Carver, MD
- Joseph Welsh, MD
- John Yu, MD
- Justin Spooler, MD