- Dr. Michael Papalian, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Redwood City, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Education & Medical Training
- Stanford University
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1984 - 2016
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Hydralazine reactions. Dubroff, L. M., Reid, R. J., Papalian, M. M., Alexander, S. W.; Science. 1981 Oct 2.
- Molecular models for hydralazine-related systemic lupus erythematosus. Dubroff, L. M., Reid, R., Papalian, M.; Arthritis Rheum. 1981 Aug.
- Secondary structure in denatured DNA is responsible for its reaction with antinative DNA antibodies of systemic lupus erythematosus sera. Stollar, B. D., Papalian, M.; J Clin Invest. 1980 Aug.
- Register to See 3 More
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California PPO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield California HMO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net HMO - Employer Group
- Oxford Health Freedom
- Oxford Health Liberty
- Pacificare HMO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Michael Papalian, Dr. Michael Papalian, MD, Dr. M Papalian, Dr. Michael M Papalian