Dr. Petersen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRiata Trace Parkway
Austin, TX 78727
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Petersen is a transformative physician executive at NTT DATA Services in the healthcare provider consulting practice. He’s focused on helping clients solve complex challenges by bringing NTT DATA Services unique innovative capabilities that drive value by continuously putting the patient and health care provider first, through patient centric experiences, data, analytics, and leading-edge technologies. Dr. Petersen brings over 20 years of deep health industry knowledge of emerging technologies, strategy and consulting that drives value for clients. As an industry recognized thought leader on health equity, community and social health, he brings proven experience in helping clients understand and address the complexities of solving the social determinants of health while bringing a sophisticated approach on focused return on investments and value. As the Healthcare Chief Clinical Innovation Officer, Dr. Petersen leverages his expertise in healthcare innovation, clinician experience, clinician resilience, clinical and business operations, process optimization, health management, wellness and prevention, care value, and healthcare technologies, analytics, electronic health records, and health information systems.
As a seasoned physician executive, Dr. Petersen leverages his clinical leadership as an emergency medicine pediatrician at several large health systems including 5 years as Chief of Pediatrics. He developed his proven empathetic leadership skills while serving in the United States Army and during his clinical career.
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2004
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: