Dr. Poss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1128 S Park St
Carrollton, GA 30119Phone(770) 836-0870Fax(770) 836-1837
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1989 - 2017
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Decarboxylative alkylation for site-selective bioconjugation of native proteins via oxidation potentialsSteven Bloom, Chun Liu, Dominik K. Kölmel, Jennifer X. Qiao, Yong Zhang, Michael A. Poss, William R. Ewing, David W. C. MacMillan> ;Nature Chemistry. 2018 Feb 1
- Ligand-accelerated non-directed C–H functionalization of arenesPeng Wang, Pritha Verma, Guoqin Xia, Jun Shi, Jennifer X. Qiao, Shiwei Tao, Peter T. W. Cheng, Michael A. Poss, Marcus E. Farmer, Kap-Sun Yeung, Jin-Quan Yu> ;Nature. 2017 Nov 22
- Triphenylethanamine Derivatives as Cholesteryl Ester Transfer Protein Inhibitors: Discovery of N-[(1R)-1-(3-Cyclopropoxy-4-fluorophenyl)-1-[3-fluoro-5-(1,1,2,2-tetrafl...Jennifer X. Qiao, Tammy C. Wang, Leonard P. Adam, Alice Ye A. Chen, David S. Taylor, Richard Yang, Shaobin Zhuang, Paul G. Sleph, Julia P. Li, Danshi Li, Xiaohong Yin,...> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2015 Nov 17
- Join now to see all
- Decarboxylative Peptide Macrocyclization Through Photoredox CatalysisMichael Poss, MD, Angewandte Chemie
- Tanner Medical Center-CarrolltonCarrollton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: